- 1/2 medium head of green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3-4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries, or raisins
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, or white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp caraway seed
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a serving bowl, mix the cabbages, carrots, green onions, and cranberries (or raisins) together.
- In another bowl, whisk together the vinegar, Dijon and dry mustards, sugar and olive oil to form an emulsion.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw, sprinkle in the celery and caraway seeds and toss together.
- Taste and season with kosher salt and black pepper if needed.
- Chill for several hours before serving.