When I first made this I was thinking of Dreamsicles. It didn’t turn out quite like that sticky, sweet treat, but I am happy with it. It is delicious, and the egg white provides a silky mouth feel.
- 2 fluid ounces tangerine juice
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1 fluid ounce lemon juice
- 1 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 1 fluid ounce orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier(R))
- 1/2 fluid ounce beaten egg white
- 3 ice cubes, or as desired
- 1 twist tangerine peel
- Combine tangerine juice, vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, orange liqueur, and egg white in a chilled cocktail shaker. Secure lid onto shaker and shake until the cocktail is creamy, at least 1 minutes.
- Add ice to shaker. Again secure lid onto shaker and shake for several seconds. Strain cocktail into stemware and garnish with tangerine twist.