I created the Negroni Dolce because I didn’t like the very intense bitter of the classic version. I’ve gotten over that, but I still think the drink is worth making.
- 1 fl oz Campari
- 1 fl oz Gin
- 1 fl oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1 fl oz simple syrup (1:1)
- 1 piece orange peel for garnish
- In a chilled cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the first four ingredients and shake for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Strain into a 6 fl oz cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink by holding a lit match in one hand and the peel in the other, squeeze the peel over both the match and glass, so the oils from the peel briefly flare up. Drop the peel into the glass and enjoy!