Skip to content
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1 clementine
- 1 fl oz maple simple syrup (½ oz maple syrup and ½ oz water)
- 1 fl oz Grand Marnier
- 2 fl oz bourbon
- 1 piece of clementine peel, 1/4″ by 1″ for garnish
- 6 ice cubes
- Chill a large cocktail (martini) glass in the freezer, as well as your cocktail shaker.
- Put six ice cubes in the shaker, and then add all of the other ingredients to the shaker except the clementine peel. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain cocktail into chilled glass and flame the peel over the cocktail, rub peel on the rim and then drop into cocktail.