Is it really Asian? No. I made a lemon and honey mustard vinaigrette and added ginger, cilantro and bit of toasted sesame oil to it. But it is delicious!
- 2 fl oz lemon juice
- 1 fl oz honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard with Szechuan peppercorns (or regular Dijon mustard)
- 3 fl oz canola oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- a few drops of toasted sesame oil, or to taste
- Whisk all of the ingredients together to form an emulsion.
- Check for seasoning and adjust if needed.